Good morning from the Free Technology for Teachers world headquarters in chilly, snowy Maine. I hope that everyone had a great first week of 2019. What’s your New Year’s resolution? One of mine is to improve my fitness. To that end I created a new blog to build some public accountability for my resolution. If you have a similar New Year’s resolution, feel free to join into this Flipgrid that I created for educators who want help each other with their fitness goals. Speaking of goals, one of this week’s most popular posts was about using Google Keep to help you reach your goals.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. How Google Keep Can Help You Reach Your Goals
2. Have Students Make Lists Before Starting Web Search
3. A Good Place to Find Movies in the Public Domain
4. Best of 2018 – Create Jeopardy Games in Google Slides
5. It’s Public Domain Day!
6. Three Chrome Extensions That Help Students Stay on Task
7. Best of 2018 – The Periodic Table in Pictures and Words
Three Online PD Courses Starting Next Week!
I’m offering three professional development courses to start 2019. Discounted early registration is now open for:
Book Me for Your Conference
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
TypingClub offers more than 600 typing lessons for kids.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.